February 05, 2011

Busy

My lovely brother and his lovely girlfriend Tanja are here for a visit and it has been pretty busy. I'm still trying to find a job and my frustration about not making money yet is growing steadily. But yeah, I'm not gonna give up.

Anyway, my visitors came straight from Japan and brought me this cute little gift. I love kitsch!!!


 
I'm going to an engagement party later on, the first engagement party I've ever been to. I had to plan my own wedding within 5 weeks so there was no time for an engagement party and I generally think it's a waste of money and time. Okay, to be honest I wouldn't have minded one myself and this is just pure jealousy speaking. As it is boiling hot and muggy in Brissy I'm gonna wear my Alexander McQueen-inspired silk dress I got from my golden boy for Christmas.