July 01, 2012

July 1st: 6 months down

Oh hi there!!
Thanks for stopping by again.
It's now halftime for my little project here and I am flipping proud as a goat. Never have I stuck to anything for this long in my life and I am feeling very adult and responsible now.

So what's been happening the last couple of months.
Be my guest and have a click through my archive, just scroll down to the bottom of the page.

I am currently struggling with booking flights to Europe. Well, not struggling but I am still hesitant to click the 'book now' - button, since I will be looking at around 5 grand AUD. There is a lot of saving coming up. Time for a garage sale!!!

In any way, I am looking forward to seeing my loved ones soon! 2 1/2 months to go.
Makes going to work so much easier too!!! :)


PS: I am in LOVE with these minty shoes from NEW LOOK as seen on Hello it's Valentine's blog