July 29, 2012

July 29: So many CHALLENGES!!!

CHALLENGE OF TODAY



FIT ALL OF THESE SHOES AND THE LOT I HAVEN'T UNPACKED YET INTO THIS CUPBOARD























HELP ANYBODY????????


PS: I am the happiest person ever to have an actual computer back in my life. A computer that is in an office with a massive cupboard JUST for my stuff. After a year of having all of my possessions tucked away I am feeling a sense of freedom. And I am not (just) talking about shoes, I am talking about having all my art and photographs displayed, all my photographic equipment handy and having a space to write and create. Anyone who does anything creative will tell you that you need a retreat of some kind in which you can spread out your thoughts and turn them into something awesome.
I am SO happy to have this kind of space back. Last time I had an actual office was HERE  which feels like a gazillion years ago. I still remember watching weird Eastern European movies and tons of music videos after work and drawing, experimenting with stop-motion and photographing a lot more. I feel like this room has just as much potential to become my creative oasis. YAY. Sadly my cardboard deer doesn't exist anymore and I am still looking for my QOTSA limited edition print, but there is new art in the mail for me from an incredibly talented girl I met at work. I'll link her shit when my prints arrive, but be sure to buy some of her art if you like it (and you will!). Support your local artists, guys. Don't buy prints from Target.

XXX and tons of kisses