January 19, 2011

I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN
BUT



THE AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT GRANTED MY APPLICATION FOR A WORK PERMIT!!!



As a matter of fact, working for money annoys most people. As I consider it a privilege rather than a duty, I'm actually quite stoked about it. Hell yeah, bring on cunty customers, shitty wages and heaps of frustration caused by being a part of the work force again! God, and how I missed being in a hurry - the typical scenario every woman goes through when she doesn't wanna be late for work (again!), meaning oversleeping, swearing, leaving the house with messy hair and half your make-up undone, unsatisfied with what you're wearing and without breakfast, not even a lousy cuppa tea.


Oh, and what I'm looking forward to the most is, despite being able to pay for rent, food, fuel and toiletries without getting nauseas when I reach the check out, is being able to afford things like these:rather than just buying them anyway. Do you know that feeling when you're in a shop and you know that there's no toast left and the milk's probably off too but you just can't resist buying whatever unnecessity you are obsessed with for the next 2 minutes. And do you know that feeling when you're in the car/bus/train on the way home and just wanna shoot yourself when going through all your shopping bags, thinking: "I will burn my credit card as soon as I get home". I think the marketing people responsible for shopping centers use special drug mist they spread throughout the shops, making customers fall into a shopping trance. I'm dead serious - has it only ever happened to me, or is it a common symptome, that you walk into a shop and buy stuff and you get home and can't even remeber having purchased half of it? I experience this sort of shopping dizzines and post-shopping confusion quite a bit.
Might be an indicator for me to overthink my buying habits.

Anyway, my next step is finding a job! Fingers crossed it'll be a good one!!!!