January 09, 2011

OFFICEWORKS


My half-finished dressing room/office. This is probably my favourite corner, although it's still pretty plane. I love the old fashioned iron grid thing over the window. Apparently somebody tried to get into the house once through that window, so they put this fence sort of thing over it. I got the mirror from homeart for $ 39,95 and made that little cardboard deer today (might have to re-do the corpus a bit, as it's a bit fat and long in comparison to the head) and the poster on the floor is a Queens of the Stone Age limited edition print, hand-signed by the artist. It'll get a better spot soon, but I ran out of blu-tack and tape is "strictly forbidden on these walls".
Anyways, have a good one guys and I hope you appreciate the effort I have been putting into this blog lately!