August 19, 2012

August 19: Big spender

There are weeks when I don't feel like spending any money, where I feel buying cheese is too expensive. And then there are weeks like the last one, where I would buy myself something every day.
It might be the prosperous public holiday I worked, the virus that is messing with my body and mind or the fact that I always get the urge of owning a new wardrobe whenever I go overseas. Now is definitely the time to stop and save though.

BUT that's a pretty tough one considering the awesome stuff they are stocking at Glassons at the moment. Most of the awesome stuff is available in store only, so I can't show you any photos but I bought a pretty great tee today and will get myself a tye-dye denim jacket next week. If only the lottery would work out this week...

Anyway, I am still sick and in this very moment am lying in bed, trying not to die from all these horrible sneeze attacks I am having. Sneeze fest 1000. Or so...

Haven't had a day off since Monday and won't be having one until Wednesday so yeah, that's crap. And not helping with my recovery. But you know...chang chang gettin paid over here...
Although the tax man is going to steal everything of me. Boo you and your greedy sticky fingers tax man.

Ah this isn't going anywhere folks...
Swap reading for listening please.