August 27, 2012

August 27: Mondays...ugh

Currently working on the final (HOPEFULLY!) stage of my visa application. Basically Dan and I have to write each other love letters and then send it to a stranger. Sorta.

But anyway. It's very frustrating work and kind of invasive too but you know what, it has to be done and with a bit of luck I'll be a permanent resident in less than 8 months time.
Reading what Dan wrote about me on his declaration actually made me tear up. He's such a poet. And who wouldn't want to be called 'love of my life' every once in a while? ;)

Dan and I are both sick and freaking out over all those people who died of the flu. We regrettably had to postpone our first Rushfit training of the week and are going to skip our rest day on Wednesday to catch up.
I feel great and not working out for 2 days has made me feel pretty restless and the quality of my sleep has definitely decreased. So yeah, it DOES actually make you feel pretty great.
All these months and dollars wasted on my gym membership and a week of consistent training at home actually has a much better effect on my body than all the classes I have visited.
So my tip: If you want to get fit find a program that you enjoy and that you can do from home without any equipment, expensive gym clothes or creepy people secretly competing with you two treadmills down from yours (ALL THE TIME AT MY GYM!!!). I don't have an excuse not to go to the gym (hair is too greasy, fuel is too expensive, too much effort to look presentable, etc...) I just go downstairs and get my ass kicked. And I love it.

What else...

I am attending a supervisor meeting tonight. Management is going to be there. I am excited to say the least. And a little terrified. But I'll see how I go.

Blah blah blah blah...blah blah.

Anyone want to buy me this shirt, as well as a great immune system?
image via ebay. just search for skeleton shirt