August 20, 2012

August 20: Ready, set, rushfit!

Yeah, we did it!
Ok...we made it through is probably a more suitable terminology.
Through the first day, that is.

I'm talking 'Rushfit'. It's fun and it's super brutal. I was already pretty sweaty after the warm up and the rounds are hardcore. But it's a very pleasant experience once you get through. And did I mention George Saint-Pierre is absolutely comical with his French accent and his constant remarks on "how terrible" it burns. Haha.

I'm not going to talk too much about it for the next week, since I am still scared of failing in a horrific way.
But since I haven't had any processed sugar in the last two weeks, I am kind of on a winning streak at the moment in terms of 'head strength'.


But what I actually wanted to show you today is this little artist I am quite fond of at the moment:







It's hipster quirk mixed with kawaii gore. Awesome!

The artist can be found and congratulated on her talent via her website www.ivalfre.com