August 01, 2012

August 1st: A pin-up and a countdown

Hey there! Thanks for having me on this lovely first day of August. It's official now, the main part of the year is over and Summer is approaching in the southern hemisphere. Oh so exciting. Now there is a lot of excercise waiting for me to feel somewhat comfortable in a bathing suit again and I am also counting down the days until I am going overseas again. Double Yay!!! I miss my family A LOT and can't wait to consume lots of Austrian food, drink and fashion.
In the meantime I am trying to make myself at home by adding a little charm to this still very cold living room:


I bought this at Earthborn for $ 15. Tres francais. Probably influenced by the impression the movie 'Gainsbourg' had on me. Great stuff. Weird and wonderful. Just the way I like it. And Laetitia Casta was stunning as Brigitte Bardot. Ahhh I should really watch more SBS. 11 hr shift tomorrow. Wish me luck and I'll talk to you soon xxxx