October 19, 2012

October 19th: Apfel

Things are pretty exciting right now. I have to keep quiet for the moment though. I am sincerely hoping not for too long though, otherwise my eye will start popping out like Mr. DeMartino's!!!



Stay tuned for the crazy good news.

Tomorrow is finally beach time for Dan and me. It's been a long time since I last saw the ocean and I am craving some salty, hair-curling, short shorts-wearing quality time with el hombre.

I gotta rush to work now so I am going to make this a quick one and say "Hi" again later in the day to tell you about how I slept after watching American Horror Story Asylum (hint: I DIDN'T!). I never learn. Anyway.

Here's a shot of the third-greatest grandma I could want (right after my own two) - Iris Apfel.

She was photographed for Dazed and Confused magazine and she's, wait for it, YES - the covergirl! Way to make potted palm trees and plants look amazing - just wrap them in cling wrap. Easy, peasy.


How cool is that Tweety cup?