October 01, 2012

October 1st: Bees

Been a busy bee today, helping some friends move house and then...well...passed out on the couch.
Apparently your body needs 9 days to adjust to a new time zone. ..... damn.


I have spent pretty much all day yesterday on xoJane.com, reading about gun laws, abortion laws and "legitimate" rape (aka the biggest joke of the 21st century). I especially felt touched by this story, although the line between being touched and salivating over someone else's misery is a fine one.

I had no idea the state of Georgia, US, intended to criminalise miscarriages in 2011, no even worse, give the death penalty for miscarriages caused by "human involvement". This must be the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of.  Have a read and shake your heads.


And also pretty interesting: Falafel is a gateway food to terrorism. Have a read if you want to have a laugh.

No seriously. It's so sad it's funny.


Getting pretty frustrated with my fellow human earth dwellers.
I might just wrap aluminum foil around my head and hide in my room for the rest of my life.

And watch this video over and over and over......