October 05, 2012

October 5th: Grandma knows best

My grandma always tends to say that she won't be able to take anything with her, once she passes away. I know this might sound macabre, but I find this is a very inspiring quote.

It makes me re-evaluate a lot of my actions and there is a strong desire inside me, that wants to create memories. I know I will forever remember the stories about my grandparents, how they first met, how they fell in love and how they made it all work during the war. And that's what counts. It's not about making money, it's about making memories. I will pass these stories on to my children and they will pass them on to the next generation.

Let's face it, nobody is going to remember how much you weighed or if you had split ends. So stop worrying about that shit. It's your life, for crying out loud. Go out and make yourself proud! Create history!!!!!!