October 08, 2012

October 8th: Shocks, people!

Fell asleep on my face last night on the couch and when I woke up I couldn't open my mouth. My jaw had somewhat locked up and because of my very limited ability to speak (swear), I was peeing my panties in fear.
I migrated from the lounge- to the bedroom and surprise surprise, my jaw was feeling good again. (magic bedroom healing powers?) Phew, dodged that bullet. Imagine not being able to speak or eat a Calippo E V E R A G A I N !

So much for that horrific experience.


For some reason I always have a MASSIVE to-do list during the week, thinking: "on my day off, I will do this'n'that and so much more" and then I end up forgetting all about it.
I am serious. I can't think of a single thing that was on this mysterious list but I am almost a thousand percent sure that, being back at work tomorrow, I will remember it in its entire undo-ability and grandiose.
Maybe it's just mean old trickery introduced and splendidly executed by my subconscious, which must be thinking: "Ey, today we're just gonna watch another Will Ferrel movie and shut that fucker of a brain down, mate". Ah well..


Is anyone else stupidly excited over all the amazing horror animation movies that are coming up?

I am talking about Frankenweenie...

as well as Paranorman...



...and OF COURSE I am talking about Hotel Transylvania




A woman-child's dream come true. I am especially excited that I can finally watch a couple of 'scary' movies, without having night terrors the day after. Haha. Yeah. It's sad but true.
That's why, if there was a pledge to have ALL Paranormal Activity movies forever and ever removed from the surface of this planet, I would sign it. Twice.

Cough cough.
I'm out.