October 06, 2012

October 6th: Inspirational triangle


SCATHINGLY BRILLIANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I discovered this blog today and straight away added it to my google reader.
This only happens once every six months, since the existing amount of blogs I am working my way through on a daily basis is already hard to tackle. I choose very carefully and delete blogs that don't make me feel 'enriched', motivated or entertained after reading. Since I am currently experiencing a slight home decor - obsession I find her working space very charming and 'happifying'. The colours and attention to detail excite me.
Obviously there is only so much you can do in a rental house (forget about painting the walls/putting up hooks for paintings), but in terms of cupboard and desk organisation and colour schemes, I am more than intrigued and inspired.

Have a look at my favourite photos:










All images via gorgeous http://scathingly-brilliant.blogspot.com.au/

Please also visit beautiful author Kate Gabrielle's etsy shop.