May 03, 2012

April 3rd: No business like show business

Hey there! Here are the leggings. FINALLY I may add.
And also a close-up of my current tip-dye. It's purple with a slight pink hue further up the top. Me likey a lot. Not so much likey: When people want to touch my hair all the time.
Stinky fingers. Gross.

thunder thighs. yeah, they're not what you'd call 'flattering' but you know what: Fuck flattering. There, that's a statement right there. I am a girl from the alps and I will wear the alps on my legs with pride. Also worn with pride: Regrowth and weird 'bending over to vomit' - pose.

well, I mixed pink and blue, therefore the one side is a nice purple shade while the other is a magenta. I am a loser when it comes to that sorta stuff but hey, who cares.
Now:

Listen to this Radiohead classic and go to bed already.
At least that's what imma do.


xxx and black olives on my pizza