April 12, 2012

April 12th: Same old shit, different price.

I walked into Glassons the other day, a New Zealand brand I shoppped at a few times during my stay in the Kiwi country (that was before they were cool though so I only bought a striped shirt...you can never go wrong with a striped shirt really...) and was amazed about how many of the items  were exact rip-offs of the stuff I bought at H&M during my Christmas holidays.

They are literally an exact copy (I compared a pair of pleather shorts I bought for € 19.99  to the ones they sell for $ 70 here.

Anyway, what I am trying to get at is the following: I browsed on Romwe.com and found these boots. They sell for $ 162.99 on their website.

I knew I saw them while overseas and had a look on the H&M website and SURPRISE SURPRISE, they are selling the same pair for twentyfuckingfive EUROS on sale.
And even before they went on sale, they retailed for only about half of what Romwe is selling them for.

You don't believe me? Well then be quick to compare  while the links are still working.

So did I miss something here or do ALL fashion retailes buy from the same manufacturers anyway? I thought there was some sort of individuality left in high street but that's obviously not the case.

The only difference here really is the price And there's only one thing left to say: Greed fucking stinks.

That's it from me.
Celebrating the last couple of hours of my beautiful husband's birthday.
Now: Watching Fantastic Mr Fox :)

And another movie I NEED to watch soon is this one here:



Do you have any movies to recommend at the moment, super fox?