April 27, 2012

April 27th: Art stuff



Uhm? How amazing?

Such a great thing to watch. I am really happy I come across this sort of stuff from time to time. I should really make art a bigger part of my life and watching re-runs of 'The Big Bang Theory' a MUCH smaller one.

And onto more amazing stuff:










ALL IMAGES VIA ELENA KALIS' WEBSITE
Check out the rest of her portfolio. Truly beautiful and inspirational stuff.


At the moment I am trying to keep busy and avoid getting too emotional. The reason: All my Austrian friends are currently getting extremely excited for the first (and best) musical festival of the season. It's the festival I wrote a few things for a couple of weeks ago. If you speak German you can read it here.
Anyway, it's a very special little festival that I used to work at and go to since I was, like, 12? I even planned my Australia/New Zealand trip around it two years ago and made sure I returned the weekend before. Too bad Eyjafjallajökul dedcided to shit itself and flights were grounded globally so I missed it that year (not that I minded, I got a pretty darn sexy husband instead) and the last time I have been was in (gulp) 2009. Craze maze, people.


I have one more day of work to go and then one way to short day off.
I cannot WAIT to sleep in and try on my mountain goat leggings! It really is the little things in life...