April 20, 2012

April 20th: I still got the blue(s)

DIY TIP DYE: Take two
I couldn't stop sneezing for the life of me so thought I might as well get up and do some good old tip dye. This is Directions in Midnight blue and I only left it on for about 12 minutes.

As usual with Directions your single use gloves and rubbish bag - cape are your most important tools :)
You can just apply it on towel dry hair with your hands or if you're feeling fancy, use a brush and leave it on there for 15-20 mins, depending on your hair colour. Then: Another pair of single use gloves unless you want smurf-hands and rinse the crap out of it. Shampoo at least twice and rinse rinse rinse. Otherwise you'll dye your pillow case tonight.
Then: CONDITION!

I didn't - hence the frizz.

You don't want the frizz, sis.

Then: blow dry and straighten and look at all the bits you missed (I pretty much missed the whole part in the back) and wish your mum/sister/best friend would've done it for you JLo Barber shop -style.