April 03, 2012

April 3rd: You just got FLUED!!!

I am fuckd. The flu is soaking the life out of me and every Codral I take is giving me minor heart attacks.
So my work day looks somewhat like this:


'Good morning'
Sneeze attack.
'Can I give you a hand?'
Sneeze attack.
'That's 20 dollars'
Sneeze attack.
Blow ma nose.
Blow ma nose.
Blow ma nose.
Cough.
Cold sweats.
Cold sweats.
Blow ma nose again.
Sneeze onto customers.
Talk deliriously.
Laugh attack.
Followed by sneeze attack.
NOW: What I like to call: LOOK AT ME AND MY FABULOUS LIFE

So turns out paying $ 9 for a lino bag on ebay comes with the bag smelling so toxic on the inside I will never put things even near it. I still like the looks of it though. Hopefully I can air it or drown it in some Airwick.

Who wouldn't dribble over a vase full of lindt lindor chocolates? Whuaaaa.

garter-looking love heart pixel stockings. Gives you that kinky look without your thighs hanging over and bulging out. Ideal for calorie-loving gym membership wasting dudes like me.


AAAaaaaaand my attention span is at capacity. Just spotted the Junk Mail. boooyaaa.

Gute Nacht everyone!

Also, if you have been following the whole asexual movement lately read this piece please.