March 05, 2012

Day 5: My backyard please!!

via tumblr

This would be one fine backyard.

It rained all day which makes me feel really depressed. I'm like a reptile, I need heat and sun to become agile and happy. I finished one of my writing jobs today and sent it away just a couple of hours ago, now onto my assignments. Doesn't look like I'll be able to finish my course before the dreaded birthday, but hey, it's self-paced so no worries. As long as I finish it before September, I'm happy.


So I am going back to Europe for my mum's birthday in September but have to have a look into how many days I can take off. I would like to go for 2 weeks but have to check with work first. Already took four weeks off this year though. Which reminds me, today two months ago I was chilling in Prague! Ah, memories.

Can you tell I was cold? Head-in-scarf-burying. 1000 points for me.


Anyway, here's a pretty amazing artist I  came across on good old Boooooom and really liked. Check out her website.










Good night!!!